Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life and Identity

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
George Bernard Shaw






In moments of reflection I gather my thoughts and consider the nature of my life as it is.


The way I see it, is always changing and the beauty is in the ways I can define myself through my imagination.


The emotional journey that each day has in stall for me triggers associations and memories that capture a feeling


If I lose that feeling all is well and the patience of my unguarded moments follows another sequence of imaginative thoughts


At times I am led into dismal caves of unpleasantness usually prompted by the manifestations of peoples' social stress conditioned to commodify and compartmentalise my creative self


I rationalise and signify my intentions and enable my journey to continue into areas of personal comfort zones


Not oblivious to the sacrifices I make to buffer the sad tensions of my fellow comrades
But it is I who will die one day and it is I who should live my life in the way I create.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment..