Monday, February 13, 2012

A Good Morning Ritual

Being on holidays for the last two months over here in Thailand has forced me to reinvent myself.
Part of that reinvention includes a morning ritual. 
What  is this morning ritual you might ask?
Waking up in the morning with the sense of fascination, wonder and adventure.

Here is a very creative and crafty crew that reinvented Dr Seuss' Children's Book entitled " Oh, the places You'll Go" and infused it with the spirit and intentions of the social revolution of the 1960's and 70's.
Take a look.
You will be inspirationally surprised .
I was.
Anyhow.....





1 comment:

  1. Interesting video, I noticed the guy with half a beard. I tried that once while in college. I did it as a joke; I didn't think anyone important would notice before I finished shaving. Lol, unfortunately, for the only time in my life the Dean of Students decided to drop in and say hi while we were playing a game of pick-up basketball. Kind of embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment..